Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lumberjack Slam


My friend Corey Capetillo is working on a website detailing his drunken adventures with friends, while dressing up as Lumberjacks. He commissioned me to come character that could be representation of his Lumberjack Slams. This was one of those commissions that was right up my alley and was SUPER fun too do. Corey gave me creative freedom to do what I want, but also gave me some references to help guide me along to what his vision was, but made it known that he did not want "lock me down". The process was that I did a bunch of sketches, before I arrived at one in which I was happy with. I then scanned the sketch, tweaked it a little in Photoshop (lengthened the leg length, etc), then in Illustrator I did the illustration. Happy to say that Corey loved it.

No comments: